Tuesday, July 13, 2010

{Those Who Inspire}

I must say that Find a NON - scam WAHM has brought me to some fantastic work at home mummy's who truly inspire me.
There are so many talented ladies out there that each day when I log on and see something that is truly unique, that is made with love and passion, I get re - inspired!
I also have those days where I log on and think that the internet has simply provided a way for anyone to become a business owner, regardless of talent or passion.
With this in mind, I am making a proposal.
Inspirational-inspire WANTS to inspire YOU!
Inspirational-inspire wants to help uncover the best and brightest mummies out there, those with passion, drive and uniqueness!
You can help by nominating your Fav WAHM mummy to be showcased here!

No comments:

Post a Comment